Thursday, March 10, 2011

INTRODUCTION

-->
In the medical world, some entities are named after food related items, for example, utensils, fruits, vegetables, grains, etc.
During my spare time, I describe in an engaging manner the origin of these food related medical eponyms such as, berry aneurysm, coca-cola colored urine, spaghetti & meatball appearance, etc.
It is my hope that others will find these eponyms fascinating and perhaps even useful.
While the information is believed to be accurate, I cannot accept responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions that may have been made.
This is a work in progress…

-->
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE FOOD RELATED MEDICAL TERMS ARE NOT ALWAYS A FEATURE OF THE NAMED CONDITION.

I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS FROM YOU. VERY BEST WISHES.